You spend much of your annual marketing budget on trade shows to generate new sales leads, so you need to attract qualified leads to your booth.
Attendees go to shows to learn about new products, but their time on the exhibit floor is limited, and they can’t visit everyone. That’s why 3 out of 4 attendees make a “must see” list of exhibitors before they go to a show.*
If you want to be on that list, you need to promote your value to attendees weeks before the show. Pre-show promotion can drive a 30% increase in booth traffic and 50% improvement in lead quality.*
Expo-Sure is the new online promotional service from Kande Media that lets you deliver a show message to attendees many times in the weeks before the show, so your booth is a priority destination during the show.
- An Expo-Sure online advertising campaign engages your prospects weeks before your competitors can.
- Banners you design are displayed on websites across the web where your prospects are already browsing.
- Advertise your company name, a new product launch or any other show-related message you choose.
- Click response can go to your corporate home page, a product info page or any other place you choose.
- Because web media is trackable, you’ll know how many times your message is seen and clicked.
* Source: IAEE